To ensure the safety of you and your guests as well as our equipment, we include our rental agreement so you will be familiar with and agree to implement the following:
- A 40% deposit will be required to secure any booking of Supertots. Upon receipt of invoice a 5 day booking hold will book the package and date. No booking will be deemed to be confirmed until the deposit is received in full
- The rental is for up to 4 hours from your event start time or until 7pm, which ever comes first.
- Cancellations less than 7 days prior to the event will result in the loss of the deposit.
- The remaining balance will be required following the setup of the soft play, prior to the start of the event.
- No refund of the deposit will be given if outdoor parties are unable to go ahead due to rain or other adverse weather conditions.
- In the event of bad weather the equipment must be covered or moved immediately to prevent further damage.
- It is the responsibility of the hirer to have a suitable site ready for soft play equipment. The area must be flat, well drained, clear from glass, and clean of debris. We can not set up on dirt or gravel.
- It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure there is enough space for the package they have booked. A refund will not be given if there is not adequate space for the package booked by the hirer.
EQUIPMENT PICK UP
- Ensure all party supplies have been removed from soft play equipment at the time of pick up.
- If the equipment is returned in an extremely dirty condition as deemed by Supertots at the time of pick up a $50 fee will be charged, this amount must be paid within 7 days of the event.
- Any damaged or stolen soft play equipment will be chargeable at an appropriate amount, i.e. cost or repair or replacement.