Terms & Conditions
To ensure the safety of you and your guests as well as our equipment, Supertots, LLC includes as part of our rental agreement that you become familiar with and agree to implement the following:
- A 40% deposit will be required to secure any booking of Supertots. Upon receipt of invoice a 5 day booking hold will book the package and date. No booking will be deemed to be confirmed until the deposit is received in full
- The rental is for up to 4 hours from your event start time or until 7pm, which ever comes first.
- Cancellations less than 7 days prior to the event will result in the loss of the deposit.
- The remaining balance will be required following the setup of the soft play, prior to the start of the event.
- No refund of the deposit will be given if outdoor parties are unable to go ahead due to rain or other adverse weather conditions.
- In the event of bad weather the equipment must be covered or moved immediately to prevent further damage.
- It is the responsibility of the hirer to have a suitable site ready for soft play equipment. The area must be flat, well drained, clear from glass, and clean of debris. We can not set up on dirt or gravel.
- It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure there is enough space for the package they have booked. A refund will not be given if there is not adequate space for the package booked by the hirer.
EQUIPMENT PICK UP
- Ensure all party supplies have been removed from soft play equipment at the time of pick up.
- If the equipment is returned in an extremely dirty condition as deemed by Supertots at the time of pick up a $50 fee will be charged, this amount must be paid within 7 days of the event.
- Any damaged or stolen soft play equipment will be chargeable at an appropriate amount, i.e. cost or repair or replacement.